Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 1 Of BigBig's road trip

I have mentioned our road trip to take my oldest daughter to Arizona in the last few posts, and introduced you to BigBig a few days ago too. My daughter planned the whole trip out for us when she knew she would be moving...
so now finally here are the trip photos and sketches from bigbig's sketchbook...

My daughters and I made it the first day from New York to Columbus Ohio. 
I have never been west of Jamestown so it was all new to me.
Stopped in ShortNorth for a little shopping, 
lunch at Michael's and taking photos of the graffiti walls.
 BigBig loved his share of the pita. 
Then on to Ziplining at ZipZone...
I did it even though I was terrified, since I am afraid of heights,
(and it turns out, just about everything else) 
I even did the freefall at the end. 
It seemed foolish to step off a perfectly good platform 40 feet up in a tree.
BigBig sat that whole thing out,
he's afraid of everything too.
and then we had dinner at Dirty Franks. 
I think BigBig was just content to sit by the pool at the hotel,
 as you will see in his sketchbook pages....












1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love how you capture your memories in your journal with your marvelous watercolors. You are one very talented lady. It is so much fun visiting your blog. Now, continue your wonderful adventure, and be safe:)
    Oh, come join the fun and enter my Give-A-Way.
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete