Saturday, November 1, 2014

Art everyday month

I have joined in to 2 challenges this month; arteverydaymonth and nanowrimo.
I know it seems unwise to try two challenges that are so involved but i DO create art everday, usually on my breaks at work, so i plan on just posting what i do, instead of waiting till its done. I will just be posting my progress as i go really. 
And for nanowrimo the challenge is to write 50,000 words in November. Now, i know that will be hard but i hope that posting and admitting that i have joined will give me the incentive to get writing again. I have about 60 pages in my Wild Phlox Season novel and maybe this will get me writing again. 
And most importantly, i plan on NOT being upset with myself when i cannot keep up with both of these. It's not about stressing myself out and putting unrealistic challenges on myself so if i make it: GREAT! And if i don't: STILL GREAT!

Here's my latest carved bird in blue for my first day.... I really did see her in the block of wood and just worked to cut away the extra bits..... Its funny how it really works that way. Her name starts with a P i think, but even though it's on the tip of my tongue i can't quite come up with it.... I'll let you know when i do.


See you Tomorow....

No comments:

Post a Comment